Construction blog
Menu

To vedbil.se

Guest book

Contact

Travel blog

Blog start

Day 58 Sw
Day 57 Sw
Day 56 Sw
Day 55 Sw
Day 54 Sw
Day 53 Sw
Day 52 Sw
Day 51 Sw
Day 50
Day 49
Day 48
Day 47
Day 46 Sw
Day 45 Sw
Day 44 Sw
Day 43 Sw
Day 42 Sw
Day 41 Sw
Day 40
Day 39
Day 38
Day 37
Day 36
Day 35
Day 34
Day 33
Day 32
Day 31
Day 30
Day 29
Day 28
Day 27
Day 26
Day 25
Day 24
Day 23
Day 22
Day 21
Day 20
Day 19
Day 18
Day 17
Day 16
Day 15
Day 14
Day 13
Day 12
Day 11
Day 10
Day 9
Day 8
Day 7
Day 6
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1
 

Day 21 31/03 2007

Micke has constructed the flame extinguisher from an air intake to a diesel engine during the week. I mounted it with a spring that presses the metal plate against the air intake so its easy to move when lighting the producer.

On the test run we discovered that the gas did not exceed 50 degrees Celsius where we placed the temperature censor (which is for cooling water). I therefore bought two digital thermometers. One for the gas and one for outside temperature. In the evening I made another test run and this time the thermometer showed 14-33 degrees Celsius and the outside temperature was 4 degrees. After a while the gas thermometer stopped working. Probably the gas destroyed the censor.

The car did not work as well as before at the test run. I think it could be that I packed the filter material harder. It also looked like there were more water in the wood when opening the lid to the producer.

Anders Wester helped us once again with welding. This time it was one of the service lids to the producers that had cracked.

<< Previous Next >>
© 2007-2008 Johan Linell