The cylinder head has arrived in Stockholm and the work to install the new motor has started. We have got pistons from Tomas working at Micab. He kept them in a hiding somewhere. One of the pistons was a bit defect. It looks like somebody had dropped a screw in the carburettor and you can nearly see what thread was hit. Micke has exchanged the pistons and I have installed an engine speed meter.
Tomas gave us expert assistance. He frizzled the valve positions and rubbed down the valves. Now the cylinder head is ready to be attached. We are waiting with excitement for the moment when we can start the new motor on wood gas and we hopefully shall find out that the effect increases.