Construction blog
Menu

To vedbil.se

Guest book

Contact

Travel blog

Blog start

Day 58 Sw
Day 57 Sw
Day 56 Sw
Day 55 Sw
Day 54 Sw
Day 53 Sw
Day 52 Sw
Day 51 Sw
Day 50
Day 49
Day 48
Day 47
Day 46 Sw
Day 45 Sw
Day 44 Sw
Day 43 Sw
Day 42 Sw
Day 41 Sw
Day 40
Day 39
Day 38
Day 37
Day 36
Day 35
Day 34
Day 33
Day 32
Day 31
Day 30
Day 29
Day 28
Day 27
Day 26
Day 25
Day 24
Day 23
Day 22
Day 21
Day 20
Day 19
Day 18
Day 17
Day 16
Day 15
Day 14
Day 13
Day 12
Day 11
Day 10
Day 9
Day 8
Day 7
Day 6
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1
 

Day 37 13/5 2007

We are installing the new motor. Today we have mounted the cylinder head and painted it. We hope it will deliver some extra well needed horse powers. The old motor had its last run when we drove the car into the garage. It has worked very well during the test trips and our feelings are loss and sadness when we dismantle it.

When we dismantled the motor we managed to move the “gas mixer system” aside so we did not have to loosen all wires and cables. We took away the cylinder head and ascertained that the motor looked ok inside. There were no remarkable deposits around the entrance of the pipe where the wood gas enters.

When we had finished we had to roll the car manually to a parking place, where it now can be seen standing with the engine bonnet slantwise.

<< Previous Next >>
© 2007-2008 Johan Linell