Construction blog
Menu

To vedbil.se

Guest book

Contact

Travel blog

Blog start

Day 58 Sw
Day 57 Sw
Day 56 Sw
Day 55 Sw
Day 54 Sw
Day 53 Sw
Day 52 Sw
Day 51 Sw
Day 50
Day 49
Day 48
Day 47
Day 46 Sw
Day 45 Sw
Day 44 Sw
Day 43 Sw
Day 42 Sw
Day 41 Sw
Day 40
Day 39
Day 38
Day 37
Day 36
Day 35
Day 34
Day 33
Day 32
Day 31
Day 30
Day 29
Day 28
Day 27
Day 26
Day 25
Day 24
Day 23
Day 22
Day 21
Day 20
Day 19
Day 18
Day 17
Day 16
Day 15
Day 14
Day 13
Day 12
Day 11
Day 10
Day 9
Day 8
Day 7
Day 6
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1
 

Day 5 03/01 2007

We have started to look at the montage of the system on the car. We have made taches for the cooler and it looks really nice in the front of the car. The canister for condensated water can take 14 litres of water. It has a valve in the bottom so you can let the water out. The filter is now welded together.

We have removed the carburettor to be able to make the new fuel system with a Y-connection between the gas mixer and carburettor. On the prototype I built three years ago, I let the wood gas go through the carburettor. Now we are going to let the gas go directly into the engine because the carburettor chokes the flow with the vacuum piston. This way, we will get more fuel into the engine and that way more power. The downside is that it will require more work because we will need a switching system between the throttle to the gas mixer and the throttle to the carburettor.

I have discussed some issues with Markus Almroth, a friend of mine which has been working a lot with producer gas. Hes thoughts was that we should have chosen a higher cyclone to the filter. However we believe that the rest of the filter is so well dimensioned that there will be now problem with the cleaning.

 

 

 

<< Previous Next >>
© 2007-2008 Johan Linell